PROTECT PASSENGER SAFETY
SUPPORT TAXI FAIRNESS!
Your safety is
at risk. Without regulations companies like Uber and Lyft can have drivers on
· No thorough criminal background checks and drug testing
· No mandatory training
· No vehicle safety inspections
· No commercial liability insurance
· No wheelchair accessible vehicles for disabled passengers
· No controls on pricing – they can charge whatever they want, whenever they want
has had the honor of transporting customers
YOUR VOICE CAN PROTECT PASSENGER SAFETY AND SUPPORT TAXI FAIRNESS!We need to take action now legislators are discussing this issue on March 4th and March 6th.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how you can get involved and tell your elected officials to insist that app-based taxi services submit to the same rules and regulations as licensed taxi companies.
We welcome competition from companies like Uber and Lyft so long as they also have to adhere to the same standards and regulations that keep taxi service safe and convenient for everyone.